Asset Management enables your company to manage and carry out tasks that are related to operating and servicing many types of equipment in your company, such as machines, equipment, and vehicles. Dynamics Asset management provides the ability to maximize asset life and reduces maintenance costs which in return improves planning efficiency.
Assets are of two types
- Fixed– it refers to a support for long-term use
- Current– it can be converted into cash within a short period of time
The asset can be your own:
- Mobile equipment
- Production equipment
- Expensive equipment
- Long term equipment
Importance of dynamics asset management:
There are several reasons for businesses should have asset management, including:
It helps a firm to account for all of its assets with the dynamics asset management, and it becomes easy for any organization to keep track of its assets. Owners get information on where assets are located, how they are used, and whether any changes have been made. Companies can more effectively recover their assets hence resulting in higher returns
1. Helps to identify and manage risks
Asset management confines identifying any risks arising from the ownership of certain assets. It means that a company will always be prepared to manage any risk which comes on its way.
2. Removes ghost assets
With the proper asset management, the firm`s owner will be aware of assets that have been lost and will eliminate them in the books.
3. Guarantees the accuracy of amortization rates
Since assets are checked on a regular basis in dynamic asset management, it ensures that financial statements record them correctly.
Key Features of Dynamics 365 asset Management are as follows:
- Managing a specialist’s team who can perform work related to assets repair or maintenance.
- Ability to work on different devices such as smartphones
- Graphical representation of the plan to execute assets repair and maintenance, if any.
- Planning and control of asset maintenance costs
- Maintenance of checklists containing the list of actions to be performed by an employee when performing asset repairs.
- Manage the needs for planned maintenance of assets based on the manufacturer`s recommendations.
- Based on the hierarchy of values, it maintains a complex classification of assets.
- Provide a set of analytical data to measure asset performance and to monitor and evaluate its effective usage.
Microsoft dynamics implementation partners will deploy your CRM system to target, win and retain customers. It will empower everyone in your organization to work more efficiently. An experienced Microsoft dynamics implementation partner will help businesses identify, custom web design, development and support solutions to meet the requirements of the organizations.
Benefits of Microsoft dynamics implementation partners:
- With the help of a robust approach, it will boost your business
- Execution of new ideas
- Improve revenue and productivity
- Enhance operations
- Product Modification
- Improved security
- Customized solutions
- End-to-end customer support
- Lower delivery risks
- Real-time sharing of customer information
- Global experience
The asset management mobile workspace allows users to check assigned work orders and create and manage maintenance requests and location details using their mobile phones. It also has a feature to view assigned work jobs in calendar view and also to take a photo or attach existing images to maintenance requests.
Microsoft dynamics asset management delivers end-to-end asset management with the ability to track assets and their physical locations. It also deals with cost control and fault management. It extends the life of your assets and which, in return, the performance of your assets. Dynamics asset management support solutions to various industries and manages many types of equipment in your company example, machines, production equipment, and vehicles.